Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

ROBBER

   

Vina


In my first opinion I believe the robber was Shay Dulaney. She had baggy clothes. This was a clue a clue because she could hide the ipad in her clother. My next main suspect was the school’s robber. My last ever opinion the person who stole Jane’s Ipod is Rachel Vermeer. The clue that I found in the story is when she held her purse tightly.
I agreed that Rachel Vermeer stole Jane’s Ipod.  I found this task fun and kind of easy, because there were many words that I couldn’t understand.  I shared my ideas to my friend and we helped each other.


Edens

In my first opinion I believe the robber was Shay Dulaney. she wore baggy clothes and it seemed that she was hiding something. My next suspect was the original school stealer. Turned out not to have stolen anything for if he did he would get expelled from the school forever. Thirdly I noticed that Shawn Ramos could of been one for HE didn't even come they called him three times but he never came. My last and surely point I decided that the person who stole Jane Aldous Ipad was (drum roll please ) Rachel Vermeer. In the story she held purse tightly close to her which lock liked she was hiding something. Now my case is finished.

Link to the robber story :

  


       

No comments:

Post a Comment